Friday, June 17, 2016

Banana bread baking day!!

I had so many bananas in my freezer that I had to finally use them. Banana bread was the easiest way for me to do that. I used Jill McKeever's recipe from Simple Daily Recipes. She also has a Youtube channel called Simple Daily Recipes where she shares a ton of delicious recipes that she makes. I hope you check her out!


Here are my peeled, mashed bananas...

I got all my bowls and loaf pans prepped....

This is a quadruple batch of the recipe I used. It was a ton of ingredients to stir, but I got it done!


Ready to bake...


It was so good! I did another quadruple batch after this one. I ended up with 9 loaves of banana bread. They are all sitting in my freezer right now just waiting for me to eat them. Mmmmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your blog, and will be back! Congrats to you and hubby on your new bundle of joy! Look forward in seeing more! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)