Sunday, January 3, 2016

This will be a great year!!!!

I'm pregnant with baby #3!!!! My hubby and I had decided a few months ago that we definitely wanted more kids. And it sure didn't take long for God to send us one. :)
 

We are so very excited for this new blessing in our lives! J5yr and A3yr are super excited too! J says he wants a little brother and of course A says she wants a little sister...isn't that how it always goes...haha!

This is how I told my parents the news on Christmas Eve...They were shocked but very happy for us!

It is very early in the pregnancy and we have a long time to wait for this little one to be born, but I am going to enjoy every minute of it. I love being pregnant and knowing that I am helping another little baby to grow is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    We wanted another but waited over it. One year God made up our minds for us! And, He sent twins!
    Our girls were 6 and 7 and very excited, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)