Saturday, January 2, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I am loving the idea of the New Year being a new chapter in your book of life. What do I want this chapter to be? What do I want this chapter of my life to look like? What do I want this chapter to feel like to me? I am not sure yet and I actually haven't given much thought to my resolutions this year. It's weird because I normally have them set really early. I like the idea of having resolutions, but I never finish them. So, I decided not to make any this year. No resolutions! It's kinda freeing. I just want this year to FEEL better then last year...

What I mean is....
I don't want to feel as angry inside all the time. I want to learn to be calmer and I want to learn how to let things go. I want to generally be a happier person. My hubby deserves a happy wife. My kids deserve a happy mother.

I want to feel better about myself. I don't want to feel ugly or fat anymore. No matter what the scale says I just want to be nice to myself. I want to be able to move my body easier and not sit so often. I want to feed myself healthier foods (without having to be on a "diet"). I can't diet anymore...I just can't...it completely sucks and I become obsessed with my weight and it just makes me depressed. So no more.

I want this year to feel more positive. I am very negative with myself all the time. I am always degrading myself and I don't ever feel good enough for anyone. I am tired of thinking bad thoughts about myself. I am not as horrible as my thoughts make me out to be. I am not. I am going to change my thinking...a little at a time.

These are just a few things that I am going to change in this chapter of my life. This chapter just needs to feel better. It needs to feel happy and good and right.

Did you make any resolutions this year? What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)