Thursday, November 12, 2015

Homemade oatmeal packs!

It is that time of year again where I feel like eating oatmeal. I don't usually like it very much but in the winter I am drawn toward the warmth of it. I enjoy the texture of steel cuts much more then quick oats but they just take too long for me to cook. 
You basically just mix up about 5 cups of the oats (or any amount...depending on the container you will be putting it in) and any spices/sugar you would like.

It will look like this when its done. So good (when I'm in the mood for oatmeal). Haha
I filled up my container for home and then filled up some packets for my hubby to take to work. You generally use 1/3 cup of mix per serving.
I hope that you enjoy the ease of this oatmeal mix. If you are the kind of person who needs an exact recipe then you can easily find one online. That's where I got the idea from. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)