Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Back to art journaling...

I haven't done any kind of art journaling in months! I would sit down at my desk and no ideas would come to me. I hate when I feel like that. I just want to be able to open up my journal and paint, write, and draw anything I feel like. But that just hasn't been happening. I would sit down and just stare at my book until I would give up. That was not fun.

This morning though I finally got a little time to myself and so I tried again. I opened my book and slowly looked through the pages until ideas just started popping in my head. I added little touches here and there until I was satisfied with what I had and it was great! I love just getting paint down on paper. It is very relaxing for me. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)