Monday, October 12, 2015

What do you desire?

I have been seeing this word everywhere lately...DESIRE. What does this mean? Desire. I feel it means, something you want with all your heart. I am reading a book right now that makes you ask yourself some tough questions...

What do you want?
What do you desire for your life?
What do you want your life to look like?

Those aren't some very hard questions to answer. I can easily write several blog posts about things that I want out of life, but the hard part is actually making those things I want come true. I am quite set in my ways and it is so hard for me to change. I have lots of bad habits in my life that I have developed over the years and they are going to be so hard to break. I don't know the first thing about meeting my goals. They are easy to make but when it comes to actually doing things to fulfill those goals I just give up. I have ALWAYS just given up because things would be too hard. I don't like to get out of my comfort zone. I don't like to make changes to my life. I know this about myself. 

I am going to have to though. I want to start slowly and look deep inside myself and be very aware of the things I want and how I need to go about getting them. I need to consciously make decisions for myself and try to slowly change my bad habits. They are only making me miserable... I figure I would rather be miserable and uncomfortable trying to change my bad habits then just being miserable while living my life like it is. 

You got any tips for me? How can I change my bad habits into good ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)