Monday, September 7, 2015

Making the most of the holiday...

We had an awesome day today! I did the kid's homeschooling early this morning and then we left and went to the zoo!! My hubby is off for Labor Day so we wanted to do something fun together with the kids. They had so much fun seeing all the animals. They also played on the little playground over there. They wore themselves out and took a good nap when we got home. haha

When they wake up, we are going to visit my grandpa in the hospital. He is recovering from open heart surgery and doing well. He is going to be so happy to see them! We also have lots of chores to do tonight, but it will all get done. I am not worried. :)

What did y'all do today?

I wish we had a grill outside cuz I would be barbecuing this afternoon too. Oh well, maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)