Saturday, September 5, 2015

Here I am again...

It has been a long time since I have written a blog post, but every time I sit down to try and write one I chicken out. I just can't seem to always think of something meaningful to write and then I realized...why does it have to be meaningful at all?!? It's my blog and who really cares what I write about. I can just write about anything and everything that I want to. So, in an attempt to resurrect this almost dead blog, I am going to write a lot more often. I am going to write about things even if they seem boring b/c someone might be interested in it. I am busy with the kids, but I can find time to write b/c I need this. I really do. I like having an outlet for my words and also my thoughts...

I thought about completely scrapping this one and trying to change the name and the format and stuff b/c I haven't been doing much art lately, but I thought nah!!! That is way too much trouble and I like what I have going on here... haha

No comments: