Sunday, April 5, 2015

ZZZZZZ........

I am just so tired... my daughter has been sick since Friday (with I think a bladder infection or something along those lines). She was complaining of belly aches and crying after she peed. I didn't know what was wrong with her. She even threw up on Friday night. As of today, she isn't complaining as much of pain anymore. Now, it is just a fever she has. I hate when I have to keep her medicated b/c she has a fever. It sucks! I know that it helps her to feel better but I just hate having her constantly on meds until it goes away... It isn't too high thank goodness, but it is high enough to make her feel bad. I am so hoping that she is better really soon and that the fever starts going away tomorrow. We did a urine culture to check for an infection so I am just hoping that something shows up. That way we would have an answer, she would get an antibiotic and just get better. If the culture shows nothing and the fever continues, then we will have to run more tests and take her to the doctor again and I really don't want to do that. I just want her better. It is hard to see your child miserable when they are sick. So, that is where I am at tonight. I am staying awake just a little longer so I can check her temperature and give her another dose of advil so she can sleep well...hopefully I will get to sleep well tonight too. I am just so tired......

I'm sorry if this is just rambling and doesn't make too much sense, but as I said...I am just so tired...

No comments: