Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's a colorful life...

It was passed time for me to dye my hair again. The turquoise had long faded out and my roots were a good 3 inches grown out. I wanted bright, festive colors for the upcoming spring weather. I chose blue because I just love this color and I decided to put purple in the back just for fun.

I totally love it! It was pretty challenging for me to do by myself because my hair had gotten longer and it's so hard to see in the back. It's hard to make sure I get all my roots with my hair being so thick and all but I did it. I won't be doing it again though. I think while my hair is long I will just stick to highlights or just doing the crown of my head. Hopefully this color will last awhile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)