Sunday, March 29, 2015

Breakfast Burritos

I have been wanting to get in the kitchen and prep some breakfast foods for my hubby and I. Something that would be easy for him to heat up and eat on the go. I decided to make breakfast burritos! I finally got to the store to get some tortillas.

This morning, I got up and started cooking. I sauted grated carrots, a bag of frozen spinach, shredded mushrooms and pork sausage crumbles. I also cooked about 8 eggs (mixed with spinach juice). I grated 2 kinds of cheese, got out my Taco sauce packets, and the salsa. You can see my ingredients and set up in this pic. :)


I made myself an assembly line and got to work...

Don't they look delicious?!? We ended up eating some for breakfast right after I made them and we really enjoyed them. They were so good. It was a nice healthy and hearty breakfast for us! 

I ended up getting about 15 of them which isn't too bad. I will definitely be doing this again. I am actually looking forward to experimenting with different ingredients to put into the burrito.

Do you do any kind of meal prep for your breakfast? Have you ever made breakfast burritos like this? I would love to hear from you. 

No comments: