Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 is here!!!!

My resolutions/goals/what I want to accomplish in 2015:

1. Move more everyday (sit less)
*I need to just sit less during the day. I need to go on more walks or exercise more with the kids. I need to play more with them on the floor.

2. Read 1 book per month (any kind)
*This will equal me watching less tv during the day and will mean that I am on my phone less. That will help with goal #1 too.

3. Learn to like vegetables and eat more of them
*I do like lots of veggies in general, but I want to eat them more often and find different ways of cooking them so that I don't get tired of them as quickly.

4. Be able to run/jog 1 full mile
*I have always wanted to run. I don't know why. I dream about running sometimes. It's crazy! I can run (more like jog), but my problem is that I want to do too much too fast. I will not do that this year. I am going to go at my own pace and not force my body to do something it can't right now. I will go slow and eventually I will get to 1 full mile of running.

5. Go with the flow
*I try to plan too much and they don't usually work out. I can't plan things with little kids. I can't worry about every little thing that happens. I need to just go with things sometimes and have fun!

6. Declutter more stuff
*I have way too much stuff just lying around. I don't even use most of it, I just keep it for "just in case I need it". I need to get rid of all those extra things to make more room in my life for other things that matter.

What are your resolutions for this year? I would love to hear about them in the comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)