Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas morning and I am sitting here in the dark in total silence except for the sound of my own thoughts. It's about an hour before everyone else will wake up and I just can't sleep anymore. I am too excited! There is anticipation balled up inside me and ready to burst out at any moment. I love giving gifts to my family. I love waiting to see them open something I made or bought them and hoping that they will love it. It's weird, but I actually get a little sad when everything is opened and the anticipation is gone. Everyone else is fast asleep and dreaming. Soon they will be awake and ready to rip open the paper packages and be together with everyone. We will put the coffee maker on and put the breakfast casserole in the oven. It will all be ready by the time we are done. I love our little traditions and memories that we are creating together. I am so grateful for the family we have. My life is so blessed.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Make the most of it because it sure comes around fast... :)

1 comment:

Bevie Sams said...

Hi there...so good to stop by, it's been way too long. Wishing you well in the New Year...blessings.