Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Reality...

I am just sitting here in my pjs and playing on the computer. The kids are having breakfast and watching Frozen for the umpteenth time, but it's ok because I love this movie. There are a few things to pick up and some clothes to fold but other then that I don't have that much to do today. I plan on playing with the kids later (maybe build a block tower) and prepping a few things for lunch and supper, also I need to do some schoolwork with J4. Tonight is knit night so I will have to take a shower at some point today. I will probably do it while the kids are napping and it will be a little warmer this afternoon. I hate the cold weather and being cold. I wish I had enough wood to light a fire everyday cuz I would. It keeps the living room warm, I just wish it warmed up the bedrooms...oh well. I guess I should get up now and get the day started. I need to eat breakfast and start my chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)