Monday, November 17, 2014

It's OK....

I have been searching my brain trying to think about things to blog about or a direction that I want this blog to go into, but I just can't think of anything specific. I have already tried to change the theme and stuff, but I ended up just putting it right back how it was. I have decided that I am just going to continue writing about my life because it's all I have. My husband, my kids, my family...it's all I know and that's ok. I don't have to write about anything super specific. I can just write about what is going on in my life at the moment. This blog is for me and I shouldn't care if other people want to read it or comment or anything. I toyed with the idea of printing out my blog posts and deleting it completely, but I have decided against it. It just seems like an enormous amount of work (not to mention paper and ink) to print out several years of blog posts. I am just going to leave it up here. The internet isn't going anywhere and I can just write when I feel like it and go back and read all the blog posts anytime I want to.

Anyway...I know that I am blabbing. I just wanted to write a quick something before I got up to fold some clothes. That is what my Monday will consist of...folding clothes, playing and taking care of my kids. It's all just pretty normal stuff and that's OK. My life doesn't have to be super fun and glamorous all the time. I am learning to find happiness and contentment in the everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)