Monday, July 14, 2014

Back in the Saddle....

I have renewed my commitment to my "being healthy"! I got rid of my scale and I am going to try my best not to worry about the number anymore. It doesn't matter. I just want to feel fit and be able to move easier during the day. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. My body can do these things, but my emotions/hormones fight against me!! I am slowly trying to learn how to not let those things be in charge! Life is too short to be depressed and upset about everything. I want to have fun and not worry about stuff! Changing myself will be/is a slow process, but I am trying and it's better than doing nothing at all. I am trying to make better decisions for myself everyday. It might be easier this time because my hubby is making some of these changes with me. He is exercising and we are all trying to eat healthier as a family. That is what matters. I want us to be together on this...it will make it easier. This morning I woke up and rode 30 minutes on my spin bike. I really really didn't feel like it, but I did it! I keep telling myself...the more I move, the more that my body will want to move. :) 

Today is Monday, so this is the day I normally get most of my chores done.
1. Get clothes washed (as long as it doesn't rain then I can hang them outside)
2. dishes
3. cook supper
4. exercise
5. clean out my bathroom cabinet
6. schoolwork with the kids

What do you have planned today? What have you done lately to be healthier?

No comments: