I am just going to list the things I want to change b/c that is easiest...
- I want to pay more attention to my kids. I think if I did that then I wouldn't have to yell so much b/c then they wouldn't be trying to get my attention all the time.
- I would like to stay on top the the cleaning around the house and not just leave it for my hubby to do. The cleaning just completely overwhelms me b/c I have so much stuff. I am working on decluttering things as well, but it's a slow process.
- I need to work on eating better. I eat way too much sugar (especially right now b/c of all the Easter candy we have) and I KNOW that it isn't good for me. It is so hard for me. I wake up every morning and tell myself what I am going to eat (healthy stuff) and by noon I am chomping away on candy...usually b/c I am stressed out. I am an emotional eater and I need to fix this!
- I need to stop trying to control every aspect of my life. Sometimes I need to just let go and have some fun.
- I need to think more positive thoughts. I am always thinking very negatively and thinking that things will always go wrong. THIS IS PROBABLY MY MAIN PROBLEM! It's so hard to change the way you think...
I guess I can't give up though. I need to stop feeling like a failure and just keep trying. That is the only way that things will change, eventually. I need to be kinder to myself, b/c no one is perfect and we all have our faults. I have a family to take care of and they deserve someone who is not giving up. I will still wake up every morning and tell myself that today will be better then yesterday. I will just do the best I can...cuz that's all I can do right now. If you have made it this far then thanks for listening.