Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Balance...

I am desperately trying to find a balance in my life. I need time to:

  • read my Bible
  • do chores
  • organize
  • clean everything
  • take care of the kids
  • write in my journal
  • cook/feed my family
  • play with the kids
  • get outside
  • exercise
  • teach the kids
  • spend time with my hubby
  • declutter
  • rest/relax
  • get a good night's sleep
  • read novels for fun
  • ...and the list goes on and on...
I know all of you out there with families to take care of know what I am talking about. It is just so hard to get it all done. I have been getting up an hour earlier in the morning to take care of my own needs like reading, writing in my journal and making a to do list to center myself for the day...I also try to exercise at that time. I have been getting the kids to clean with me during the day so they can understand the responsibility of getting things done TOGETHER too. They are enjoying helping with the cleaning. I try to declutter during the day just to get stuff out of the house when I come across something I don't need anymore. And special cleaning jobs I do at night when my hubby gets home. I could go on and on...but I won't.

It is all just a balancing act that I do everyday. I am getting better at it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)