Friday, March 14, 2014

Just getting my thoughts out about cleaning and being productive...

If you don't want to read a lot of run on sentences and rambling about cleaning the house and being lazy then I would just skip this post.... (I didn't even edit or read it again, I just typed it up and pressed publish, so it probably won't even make sense). I just needed to get some thoughts out of my head)


Just finished cleaning off my kitchen counter and mopping my kitchen floor. I am also getting some laundry done today. I have decided that sometimes I just have to do it (even if I don't feel like it). No one else is going to clean my house but me. I can be lazy or I can be productive. Guess which one will make me feel better at the end of the day?!? I am the only one who can change myself. I am the only one who can make myself get off my a** and get some work done around the house. I need to tell the lazy b**** inside of me to shutup!! I don't want to sit down! I want to have a clean house for my family and myself because it makes me feel good at the end of the day. I can think better without all the clutter everywhere. I can be a better mother and a better wife if I have some order to my house. I can maybe get some exercise for the day as well. I don't need to sit around and do nothing all day...all that does is make me depressed and that is definitely something I do not need. I get unhappy when I just sit all the time. It makes me feel fat and lazy and grumpy. I don't want to feel like that. I want to be happy and healthy for my family and myself. The only way I will do this is to just get up...get off the computer, get off the sofa, turn off the tv, put my phone down and JUST GET THINGS DONE!!!! When I am old and remember things, I don't want to just remember how lazy I was and how I just ignored things and never did stuff, I want to remember how I played with my kids, how we blasted music and did chores together. I want to remember that I got my butt off the chair and played on the floor with them. I want to remember that we went outside and had a great time just running around in the sunshine. I want to remember how we had room on the counter to do really fun art projects and how we made messes together and cleaned them up together. Those are things I want my kids to remember as well. I don't want them to remember a lazy mother who didn't want to play with them because she was tired/depressed/bored/etc. I don't want them to remember how angry/upset I was all the time because I never got up to do anything. I want them to remember a happy, productive mother. One that isn't afraid to do things and isn't too tired to do things.

How will you change your life today so that you can have better memories later?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)