Monday, February 3, 2014

Just writing.....

I hate this time of year! It is cold outside and I can't go anywhere. I can feel my depression slowly creeping up on me. I can't stand myself when I am like this! I am not happy with anything! I just want to make my own little nest and bury myself in it. I don't even know what will help me feel better. My hubby is a big help and I already get some time to myself, when I ask, so that's not the problem. I just don't get why I feel like this. It drives me crazy because I don't want to be sad and upset all the time but I feel like I can't help it. It is more work to make myself feel happy. Ugh!!! I will probably be like this for a few days and then I will get better for a few days. It comes and goes and I never know when it's gonna hit me. I suppose I should just be happy that it isn't every day. Some days I just want to run away, but I can't... I need to just breathe for awhile and maybe this feeling will pass....

No comments: