Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!! 2014!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe it is 2014!!!!! 

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

I hope y'all are all having a wonderful start to your new year!!! I know we are!!!! In a little while we are going to head to my aunt's house to have lunch with the family. I just wanted to write real quick about my goals for the new year! Let's see...I think I will just list them out for you.

1. More healthy food...Less junk food
2. More playing/books...Less screen time
3. More happy...Less sad
4. More moving...Less sitting
5. More patience...Less yelling
6. More cleaning...Less laziness
7. More art/knitting/reading...Less tv/computer/phone

That's about covers it all! Usually I list specific things and I end up not meeting my goals and it discourages me so this year I am just making generic statements about what I want my life to be. I am just going to take it one day at a time. That is what builds a good year...everyday make better choices then the day before!!

What are your goals for the new year? I would love to hear them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)