Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Freezing!!!

I am sitting here freezing my buns off!!! I hate winter and it has been roaring here lately. I totally have the winter blues. I hate being stuck in the house and not being able to go anywhere. I hate being cold and not being able to let my kids play outside. I cannot wait until spring time when we can go for long walks and let the kids play in their play house. It makes my day so much better when I can get some fresh air for a little while. On the other hand, it is pretty neat that we are having some ice/snow fall this year. It rarely happens and if I have to endure the cold weather, I should at least have something pretty to look at.

What is the weather where you are at? Do you enjoy the cold winter or are you more of a summer person?

No comments: