Saturday, January 11, 2014

Beginning of my kitchen organization...

I have started to organize my kitchen. I knew that I couldn't do it all at once because it would overwhelm me so I started small. Last night I took all my appliances out and put them all over my counter. I wiped them down, threw out broken ones and put all the pieces together in one spot. 


Then, I put them all on my bakers rack (I think that is what this is called LOL). I am reading the book "Unstuff your Life". It was recommended to me by Emily at Joyful Abode. The author's motto is "like with like" so that has been what I am trying to do. Now all my appliances (and their pieces) are in one place.

This is everything I am donating from my kitchen so far. I am learning that I don't need all the stuff I thought I did. All it does is just clutter up my life. It keeps me from finding the things I do need because I have a bunch of stuff to search through. The amount of things I have is ridiculous! I don't even use half of it! What things have you decluttered lately?

No comments: