Sunday, December 15, 2013

Trying to get back into blogging....

Well, I made one decision...I did not like my blog a lighter color. I changed my template/colors today. I like it so much better darker! I am much happier with it now. Don't know why I like the darker background, but I just do.

I still haven't figured out what I am going to start blogging about again, but I am ready to get back into the swing of things. Now that the kids are a little older I am able to start doing a few things for myself again. It is hard sometimes for me to even get dressed, but I am doing the best I can right now. I am trying to make better choices for my family and myself. I have a little more time and I don't want to waste it!

I will probably just blog a lot from my phone because that is what will be easiest for me right now. So there will probably be a lot of short, random posts and that's ok. It's all I can do right now, but at least it is something. There was a time that I thought it was the actual "blogging" that I didn't like and I wanted to quit and delete the whole thing. I am so glad that I didn't. I think I was just burnt out and tired of trying to think of "interesting" things to write about. Not anymore though...interesting things happen to me EVERYDAY! I am a mom of 2 young kids and we have a busy life...there is always something fun/interesting/chaotic/messy happening...ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)