Monday, December 16, 2013

No more promises...

This morning I got my butt out of bed and did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (level 1). I have not exercised in a couple months but I am slowly getting back to it. I have been working on getting rid of my ALL OR NOTHING mentality. So I got up this morning thinking that I would just do something and I would just do the best I could. And I did. I only had to modify a couple times. All that showed me is that I am capable of so much more!

I have had this blog for a while now and I have made so many promises that "I will lose weight" and "this is it" "I'm gonna really get rid of the weight this time" but I am not making any more promises. It does me no good except to set myself up for failure and discouragement. I am just going to live my life as healthy and active as I can and that is all I can do. Who is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)