Thursday, March 7, 2013

Knitted socks

I decided about a month ago that I wanted to try knitting socks. I don't normally knit things that are "hard" but I figured it wouldn't be that bad and my mom could help me with it. They were actually pretty easy to do. I have made 2 pairs so far...one for my hubby and one for me. The hardest part is knowing that I can't wear them until both socks are finished so my mom and I decided to try and knit them 2 at a time, it was not harder...just more tedious. At least when I am done I know I will have 2 socks and won't have to wait for the other one. I am really enjoying knitting socks. It's a small project that I can bring with me places (if I went anywhere). It's also the same all the time so it's easy to remember.

What is your favorite thing to knit?



1 comment:

  1. Your socks are lovely. Socks, since you asked, are my favorite thing to knit. Enjoy making more of these comfy, tiny garments!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)