Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I am still here...

We have been super busy here lately. My little girl was born on New Years Day. It's only been a week, but I feel like it's longer then that...no sleep will do that to you. haha Please forgive me if this post doesn't make any sense, but my brain isn't functioning properly at the moment. Right now J2 is standing on the side of me playing with his cars and A1w is sleeping in her car seat. I had a few minutes so I thought I would write this blog post to update everyone on what was happening. She is due to eat soon so I don't have much time. A1w had a dramatic entrance into this world. I opened up way faster then I thought I would. Had an epidural at 9cm, but it didn't take effect too much and I felt a lot of it. I was able to have my vbac though so I am grateful for that. :) Breastfeeding has been going better then expected. She nurses like a champ and I am making lots of milk. I am so happy about that b/c that was one of the main things I was worried about. She has almost gained back to her birth weight already. She weight 8lbs. 7oz and was 20" long. I was not expecting her to be that big. She doesn't look that big though. She has very small, delicate features. I will post some pictures when I get a chance to. I got a new camera as well so when I learn how to use it I will be able to get some on here. I have to go now, but time to feed my little one. I can't believe I am a mommy of 2 now. It's so surreal to me (or maybe that's just the lack of sleep talking). I am enjoying it for the most part though. :)

2 comments:

zippiknits said...

Happy Mother's New Year's Day, then! Ye,s I know this is WAY late. Isn't a warm little baby asleep on your chest just amazing?

I'm part of the Friday Fill-ins crowd, and love your blog! It's visually beautiful, and it's fun to read.

Pavitra Rishta said...

Nice blogger