Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins (1/18/13)

  


1. I love the feeling of my baby sleeping on my chest in the morning.

2. Seeing J2 smiling and happy when he wakes up always brightens my day.

3. Being pregnant with my little girl is what I will remember the most from 2012.

4. My favorite family recipe is taco salad, ground meat stew, cheeseburger soup...I can't decide.

5. When I want to spoil myself I have a trip to the store to buy art supplies.

6. Right now, Ugly Betty is my favorite TV show...I love Netflix!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to remembering that it's Friday and spending time with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include doing things around the house and taking care of my children and Sunday, I want to relax and hang out with my family (and probably get some knitting done)!

3 comments:

  1. I love Netflis too :) I just signed up about a month ago and really like it, especially since I can watch it on my eye pad too. Plus I found shows I never knew existed. Right now I am catching up on re runs of "Rules of Engagement". It is an older series but I never heard of it until now. :) have a joyous weekend.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. did I just really spell iPad as eye pad, WOW, I need to get some rest LOL

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....your answers to the first two made me smile:) Very sweet! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)