Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins (12/21/12)

 

1. Ahhhh it's time to relax now...my little man is in bed
2. I think I have done all I can do preparing for my baby to arrive! She could come at any time now!
3. Creating a blog post has been hard work these days...I don't know what else to write about. 
4. I don't think I can remember what relaxation is anymore
5. Kick start the new year with some great resolutions (that you will stick too)
6. No man knows when the end of the world will happen...only God! 
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the sweater I am crocheting, tomorrow my plans include having Christmas with the in-laws and Sunday, I want to be holding my new baby, (but I don't think that is gonna happen) She will probably wait to come after Christmas.

2 comments:

LauraBelle said...

Ohhh, the final days of awaiting for baby to come NEVER go fast enough!♥
⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯✰ ⋯
⋰ ⋮ ⋱
….|. _▄▄_⊱♡⊰ MERRY CHRISTMAS! ⊱♡⊰
….|.(◑ჴ◑)
….|..▶★◀
…↺(_____)↺
….|(______)
★ ⋰⋱ ★ ⋰⋱ ★ ⋰⋱ ★ ⋰⋱ ★ ⋰⋱ ★

Janet said...

How exciting! I wish you much luck and happiness with your new baby :-)