Monday, November 12, 2012

Preggo symptoms (Stream of Consciousness #9)

I was awoken this morning around 6:20 with a horrible cramp in my right leg. Oh my goodness it was so bad. My hubby came running in and tried to massage it, flex it, help me get up. It finally stopped and I was able to walk around a little bit. That was my worst one yet...I was in tears. I already take 2 cal/mag/zinc vitamins a day. I think I will take 3 for a couple of days just to be safe. I am also going to start doing more structured calf stretches throughout the day and try not to either sit or stand for too long. I never had leg cramps for my first pregnancy, but every one is different. I have also been having heartburn or something at night. I have never had that before, but when I lay down to sleep at night everything I ate that day feels like it wants to come up. Starting today I am going to eat smaller, more frequent meals to see if that helps. I might even start to sleep sitting up (even though I want to lay down to rest) more often. I know that it helps with all my symptoms. I am glad that these are pretty much the only symptoms I am having with my pregnancy though. I know that things could be a lot worse and I am thankful for just my being uncomfortable. :)
J2 woke up the same time I was going through my cramping. He has been waking up early. I am glad though that I only have to tell him it's too early, to go back in his bed and he listens. He will stay in his bed an extra half hour most days. He really is a good listener when he wants to be. haha I have got to go now b/c he is yelling for me again. It's time to get up and start our day. Let's hope it's a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)