Sunday, November 4, 2012

Painting BIG set up....

I have always wanted to be one of those artists who painted on canvas, standing up at an easel. (You know those artist fantasies you have when you are little...painting in Paris, on the streets with people admiring your beautiful work)! Well, I just decided one night that I would just go for it. I taped a piece of paper on a wall in my art room, put on some music and started painting. Connie over at Dirty Footprints Studio has inspired me to paint "Fearless" and go bigger with my paintings. I had the best time!!!


Hubby said that I at least had to protect the carpet...

All my supplies on hand...

Can't paint without my music!!

This was my first attempt at painting big. The face isn't that good, but it's what I saw in the background!




This was the second painting I did and I love it!!!!

I didn't have a plan as to how it would come out, but it is perfect! :)





Let me know what you think and if you have any questions!!  :)

No comments: