Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins... (11/16/12)

 


1. If you love something, let it go
2. I should be singing la la la but some of my days have been difficult lately.
3. I have to ask you what couldn't you live without? 
4. I don't have many vices; but biting my nails is one of my worst habits. 
5. I didn't have time to clean the house, I was too busy knitting and watching TV
6. Bright colors everywhere is something I love beyond all reason.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my hubby come home early and getting some things done around the house (I am in nesting mode), tomorrow my plans include visiting with my in-laws and Sunday, I want to have a good, relaxing day with my family!

7 comments:

  1. I love your #6 - bright colors are so happy! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your days get better! Thanks for participating in the Friday Fill-Ins :-) I've changed how it's to be played a bit, because it seems spammers are using the Fill-Ins to attract people to their blogs and try to sell products. From now on, I will personally be checking each blog to make sure the Fill-In post is at the top! If it's not, the person's URL will be deleted from Mr. Linky and noted as Spam. Just wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost put bright colors too for something I love beyond reason but I went with cool weather because its my current love now that the Texas heat has ended!

    Have a wonderful weekend! I hope you get in some more knitting and watch TV.
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be a nail biter, but as I read this I realized that I haven't chewed on my fingers in a long time. I don't even remember quitting! Is that strange?
    I hope you have a great weekend! You can see my answers here: http://theliebers.blogspot.com/2012/11/friday-fill-ins_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on the bright colors - I love that neons are in right now :-) when I'm at the gym in a class I love looking in the mirror and seeing a virtual rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. i couldn't live without color....thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! i love your videos and your journal pages! i love your background- did you make it? it looks like watercolor.

    those legs cramps are such a bummer too!! hang in there! we have 3 kids and i don't miss those late night leg cramps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @alteredstatesstudio I did not make my background it just came with the template I picked. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)