Tuesday, November 27, 2012

20 Chore Tuesday #15


20 chore tuesday



Here is my list for this week: I am very grateful to my hubby. He helped me do some of these things last night. I get tired very fast lately so I do what I can and "try" to rest a lot. :)

1. finish dishes
2. wash batch of colored clothes
3. wash batch of colored clothes
4. wash dresses
5. organize DVDs (this has to be done this week...I have put it off long enough)
6. rearrange entertainment center (this too)
7. organize pot cabinet
8. wash Moby wrap
9. get pictures off of camera
10. put up Christmas stuff
11. fold clothes
12. put pack-n-play up in our room
13. put away clothes
14. take out the trash
15. wash sheets
16. knit on Christmas stocking
17. put new sheets on bed
18. pay bills
19. look through box of girl clothes and wash them
20. water plants
21. make a trip to Goodwill
22. put up swing
23. go to Christmas party on Friday (I'm so looking forward to this!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)