Tuesday, November 13, 2012

20 Chore Tuesday #13

20 chore tuesday

Here is my list:

1. go through J2's clothes (this WILL get done this week...I'm trying to convince myself...haha)
2. knit boy hat
3. put up shelves in bathroom
4. keep frogging blanket (almost done)
5. drink water
6. make homemade poptarts
7. blog about 20 chore tuesday
8. shop for another Christmas gift
9. juice satsumas
10. move more during the day
11. calf stretches a couple times a day
12. rub tiger balm on calf (stupid leg cramps)
13. wash load of clothes
14. wash new clothes I bought
15. fold/hang clothes
16. put away clothes
17. fold sheets
18. organize pot cabinet in kitchen
19. start reading "The Story" (I started positive discipline instead)
20. wash towels and washrags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)