Tuesday, November 6, 2012

20 Chore Tuesday #12

20 chore tuesday


Here is my list for this week:

1. organize DVD's
2. dust DVD's and shelves
3. write Thank you card
4. fix puppy toy
5. get rid of things around bathtub (lotions, soaps, etc)
6. get rid of things around sink (soaps, medicines, etc)
7. go through J's clothes
8. wash load of clothes
9. wash load of clothes
10. wash load of clothes
11. fold all the clothes
12. put away all the clothes
13. take vitamins
14. drink water
15. start crochet hat pattern
16. empty/refill dishwasher
17. shop for one Christmas gift
18. keep frogging crocheted blanket to keep the yarn
19. write 20 chore Tuesday post
20. start reading one of my books

This seems like a nice, easy list for me to continue with the "nesting" feelings I'm having right now. I will probably do much more then this (depending on what my hubby can help me with), but this will do for now. :) You should join up with us and make your own list. Just imagine what you could get done in a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)