Thursday, October 25, 2012

Knitting projects

Here are some hats that I have recently knitted. The weather is turning colder outside so it is making me want to do more projects involving yarn. I love this time of year. My knitting/crochet projects are usually simple things I can do that don't last very long b/c I get tired of knitting the same thing over and over again. I have a short attention span when it comes to projects. These hats were perfect though. My mom found me the pattern. It was easy for me to follow and take with me anywhere. I finished these 3 hats in like 2 weeks. Afterward though I had to take a break from it. haha I love wearing hats and these are so cute!! I can't wait to make some more in all different colors!!  :)





4 comments:

Terry@quilt-nut said...

Love Love Love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for writing valuable post regarding the subject. I am a fan of your site. Maintain the great work.

The Liebers said...

Those are cute~! I wish I could knit something other than VERY long scarves!!

Anonymous said...

I found your website through a random stroke of luck. It helped me do my research on this topic. I have spent lots of time looking through your site. You have something good going here, keep it up!