1. Oh, that time of the day is coming up when I get to finally relax for a little while .
2. It's a sure sign of naptime when your child starts whining about everything.
3. Are we having leftovers for supper again??!.
4. My heart can't take all the toddler drama and sometimes I need a break.
5. Do you believe there is magic in the little things? I am learning that there is from my 2 yr old! He finds magic in every tiny thing he finds.
6. I'm a major pack rat, but I'm really trying to break those habits.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting with my in-laws, tomorrow my plans include organizing more things around the house and Sunday, I want to go to church and maybe the harvest festival that night!