Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins (10/26)

FRIDAY FILL-INS

1. Oh, that time of the day is coming up when I get to finally relax for a little while 
2. It's a sure sign of naptime when your child starts whining about everything
3. Are we having leftovers for supper again??!
4. My heart can't take all the toddler drama and sometimes I need a break
5. Do you believe there is magic in the little things? I am learning that there is from my 2 yr old! He finds magic in every tiny thing he finds.
6. I'm a major pack rat, but I'm really trying to break those habits.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting with my in-laws, tomorrow my plans include organizing more things around the house and Sunday, I want to go to church and maybe the harvest festival that night!

3 comments:

  1. Fellow pack rat here! I am in a recovery program, though! lol My friends staged an intervention and helped me get rid of a bunch of stuff. Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for visiting my blog.
    PS One of our pumpkins got mushy and disgusting too. We hadn't even carved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it used to be an ok thing to be a pack rat. now they have those awful hoarders shows lol so i am thrilled to see there is another pack rat out there! haha. I love the humour in your fill ins. a joy to read!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fill-In Friday! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your fill in's reminded me of the toddler years with my kids! Hang in there and enjoy those magic moments!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)