Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins (10/5)


ffi


1. I said "WHAT?" (All day long)
2. Sushi is what I'm craving right now. 
3. I was thinking about locking myself in my art room, with headphones on, when my hubby gets home
4. I am TRYING to make the most of everyday, will you? 
5. We should have more time in the day to get everything done. 
6. I have to get out of bed in the morning whether I want to or not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include visiting at my in-laws and a girl's night out and Sunday, I want to finish knitting my slouchy hat

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I say "what?" all day long too. Either the kids are too loud, or my husband is on the other side of the house, or my two-year old is explaining something I can't even begin to understand! We are celebrating a birthday this weekend. Stop by my blog for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)