Tuesday, October 16, 2012

20 Chore Tuesday #9

20 chore tuesday


There are a few repeats on this list that I didn't get to last week, but that's ok, my home is a work in progress...always!! I have so much stuff that I need to get done before the baby is born that I need to start adding those into my list during the week with all the usual stuff I need to do.

Here is my list:
1. wash a load of clothes
2. wash a load of clothes
3. wash a load of clothes
4. wash a load of clothes (yes I REALLY DO have this many clothes to wash)
5. fold/hang clothes
6. put away clothes
7. organize a kitchen cabinet
8. start reading a book
9. water the plants
10. switch out J's toys at mom's house
11. organize DVDs
12. regrout back of sink (hubby's job)
13. write thank you card
14. start crocheting scarf circles  (except the scarf will now be a blanket)
15. refill Brita pitcher
16. clear out one basket on the changing table
17. buy a couple of baby outfits  (this will have to wait a couple weeks)
18. get pedicure (thanks hubby) and manicure
19. write out list of things I have left to do for Christmas gifts
20. cook supper

I usually start working this list on Monday so as not to waste a day getting things done...that's why some of it is finished already. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow- Christmas gift planning already! I bow to your organizational prowess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks! I have finished only a few gifts so far. I have to plan ahead b/c we will be pretty busy this year with the new baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, great reminder for me to get started on my Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)