Thursday, September 20, 2012

Changing (SOC #7)

I have just been thinking lately that I might be ready to change my blog around a little. I am not necessarily wanting to change my posts and what I blog about, but I think I want to change my colors and my layout and things like that. I have had my blog for several years now and it hasn't really changed at all. I am just thinking that it is getting kinda "stale" you know? The black background is the main thing I would change. I need to find another template that I like. I just don't know yet though. I feel like the black background and bright colors is my "signature" and I keep thinking that I won't like it if I actually change it. I know that I could always change it back if I don't like it, but it just seems like a lot of work. I am going to have to think some more about it (even though one day I will probably just suck it up and go for it and start changing things). I just feel like it's time for a change, but I don't really know why. I am surprised that I kept it the same for this long b/c if you know anything about me I like to change things around all the time.

What do you think? Should I change my blog layout and colors and things? Do you change your blog around? If you do, how often do you change it? I would really like some input on this. If you have the time to leave me a comment I would really appreciate it! :)

No comments: