Thursday, September 27, 2012

Art room remodel...

This happened at my house a few weekends ago...sorry I am behind with my posting. My hubby and J2 put up some new shelves in my art room. I am slowly starting to fill them, but I need to get my act together and really start to organize my space. I need to get some bookends to hold my books on the shelves. I also need to clear all the clutter that is still on the floor. It is a slow process for me as I don't have a lot of time or energy to do things at the moment, but it will get there. I will have to finish it one day, right? haha


 


He had so much fun handing his daddy the screws...


 
One down and 3 more to go...


This was his favorite part...



He loves helping us do things around the house...


Here is the finished product...4 new shelves that will be filled up in no time!! I can't wait to see my room when it's all finished! :)

No comments: