Tuesday, September 4, 2012

20 Chore Tuesday #3

It's that time again....20 Chore Tuesday!! They come around so fast, but I am getting so much stuff done b/c I discovered this. Here is my list for this week:

1. wipe down top of washing machine and dryer
2. vacuum floors
3. sweep floors
4. clean lint trap and vent
5. bake muffins (to freeze for easy breakfasts)
6. walk/exercise
7. dust nightstands
8. wash  2 loads of white clothes
9. wash load of dark clothes
10. wash load of light clothes
11. dust mantle
12. floss teeth
13. fold clothes
14. put J2's clothes in his new chest of drawers
15. throw out some more stuff from my art room
16. clean humidifier
17. clean swivel sweeper
18. make mini filled pie crusts for supper
19. swap out some of J2's toys
20. organize drawers in art room

Some things didn't get done from last week so I just re-added them to the list this week. I am not going to be hard on myself if I don't get every single thing finished. As long as I get most of it done then I will be happy! :)

No comments: