Monday, August 13, 2012

Homemade yogurt bites

I made homemade yogurt bites for J2 a few weeks ago. They were really simple to do and he really likes them!! I do still buy those freeze dried ones from time to time b/c these have to stay frozen, but they are perfect for him to eat while at home.

I didn't measure anything together, but if you would like exact measurements then you can find the recipe I used online here. There are several different recipes out there, just pick one and try them. I am sure your child will love them! :)

yogurt (I used my homemade yogurt), pureed fruit (any kind you want), cookie sheet and parchment paper

mix together yogurt and pureed fruit. you don't want it too runny.

drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet with parchment paper...not too close b/c they will run together


place in your freezer for a couple of hours until completely frozen. pop off the cookie sheet and place in a ziploc to store in the freezer.

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you make healthy snacks for your baby!

    I plan to do the same thing when I am blessed with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I'd like to have a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)