Monday, August 27, 2012

Belly pics...

Here are my most recent belly pics for baby #2! These were taken about the same time, but I thought I would share both of them anyway. Being I have a 2yr old at home I keep forgetting to take weekly pictures. I am trying my best to remember though. Sometimes I even forget I am pregnant...if that's possible! She is moving around a lot lately. She likes to have parties in my tummy, but only when I am lying/sitting still (usually late afternoon). That is my favorite part of being pregnant. I love feeling her move around and kick. My hubby hasn't felt her yet, but I'm sure he will soon b/c her movements are getting stronger by the day. I am 21 weeks. I have a doctor's appointment this week to check on her. I haven't gained any weight so far so I am very excited about that. I am thinking it's b/c I am exercising during this pregnancy. I only gained 17lbs while I was pg with J2 so I don't expect to gain a lot with this one either. I'm overweight already so I don't need to gain that much anyway. I still can't believe I will be the mother of 2 soon. It freaks me out sometimes, but I just have to remind myself that I can do it and I will have a lot of help if I need it! :)




1 comment:

  1. I have three awards for you at my blog! I have followed your blog for a long time and you have inspired me along the way!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)