Tuesday, August 28, 2012

20 chore Tuesday #2

Here is another week of 20 chore Tuesday! Last week, I did everything in one day and I was completely exhausted by the end. Because of that, I have decided that this week I would split up my list. I know my limits. I just can't do everything in one day. I figure if I get things done all week long then that is good enough for me. Link up with Emily at Joyful Abode if you want to join in!!

Here is my list of things:
1. load of dark clothes
2. load of light clothes
3. load of white clothes
4. clean humidifier
5. clean water table
6. walk/exercise
7. clean swivel sweeper
8. fold clothes
9. 2 episodes of my online class
10. drink lots of water
11. pick up J2's toys
12. figure out what to cook
13. clean front glass door
14. dust mantle
15. do dishes
16. get baskets to organize art room
17. crochet more washcloths
18. make breakfast cookies
19. refill Brita pitcher
20. get prepared for the hurricane

I hope you would like to join in with us. It definitely helps me to get more things done around the house and I'm sure it could help you too! :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I enjoyed reading your list. :) Good luck with the hurricane.