Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins!!

ffi

1. For the first time I am sick of watching TV
2. Going to the water park with my family is one of my best memories of the summer so far. 
3. My recipe for popcorn is one of my favorites because it's something my family requests from me often
4. I will try to remember this time in my life for years to come. 
5. It starts with a little bit of inspiration.
6. Something sweet and fresh is a fragrance I enjoy most in a candle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include shopping and going to a birthday party and Sunday, I want to throw the best party for J23m that I can!

1 comment:

The Artist In Me said...

Another great post, and what a way to be reflective on life and grateful too! I pray your weekend was all that you hoped it would be!