Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins!

 

I haven't done a Friday Fill-In in a long time! I thought it would be fun! :)


1. It's always nice when I get some time to myself
2. I like to hear the sound of rain on my roof
3. Positive thinking is always better; negative thoughts just make me depressed
4. This is the day I will start to exercise
5. What I heard in the night is my little man whining.
6. Often, I search myself for answers to unknown questions.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having some time to art journal, tomorrow my plans include spending the day with my family and Sunday, I want to have a great day with my dad for Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Time to yourself is so rare as a mom, isn't it? And then I always seem to miss the noise! :)
    You can check out my answers here. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I would love some time to myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)