Monday, April 30, 2012

I love juicing!!

I started out by borrowing this juicer from my grandparents. I didn't want to buy one unless I was sure that I would use it. I'm not a big veggie person so I thought this would be an easy way to get some fruits/veggies in my body.

Well, needless to say I used it a lot because I went out and bought my own juicer. I love this juicer! It's easier to clean. I love how the lid is clear so I can see what goes on while it's juicing my fruits/veggies.

This is what goes into a typical juice for me...spinach, kale, celery, cucumbers, apples and grapes. The grapes and the apples make the whole thing sweet and easier to drink.

This is what it looks like when I am finished. It's very green, but it doesn't taste like it. I am trying to incorporate more greens and less fruits into my juices, but it's kinda hard. I don't like the "green" taste, but I hope one day I will get used to it. I figure this is still better for me though than no juice at all. Usually I would hardly have any fruits/veggies during the day, but with this at least I am getting a lot. I would probably drink this entire pitcher during the day.

Do you have any juice recipes that you love? Please share them with me so I can try them too! :)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite juice is strawberry pineapple and white grape. Best way to start my morning! My son prefers blueberry pineapple and white grape.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)