Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away.... (just write #12)

Listening to the thunderstorm that is happening outside my house right now. Usually rain helps me to sleep better, but this morning my hubby woke me up (with a text) talking about a tornado warning. It sounded pretty bad outside so I got up to see about it. Now, I am just sitting here playing on the internet. Of course I couldn't go back to sleep. My brain doesn't work that way. J20m is very much asleep and I am grateful for that. He sleeps like his daddy...doesn't hear anything when he's in dreamland. I am about done on the computer (for now) so I think I will go relax in my chair and read a book. I haven't done that in a while. I always pass up my book to do something else, but I shouldn't. I love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)