Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Organizing my kitchen...

This is my pantry BEFORE.

This is our snack cabinet BEFORE. I needed more space for our snacks.

I took everything out of the snack cabinet.

I tried this shelf in there, but it didn't work.

I ended up just stacking the cans in there. I don't like all the wasted space, but there isn't anything I can do about it.

J19m wanted to help his mommy organize.

This is the pantry AFTER all of the snacks or in it. 

I love "under the shelf" shelves.



I even moved some things out of this cabinet into the pantry. I can see everything now!

"Baking" shelf BEFORE.

"Baking" shelf AFTER.

I don't have a "before" pic of this cabinet, but trust me...it was an utter mess!!!

All the extra boxes and bags that we didn't need. I like to consolidate  my fiber bars and things into another basket.
 
I cut them all up to make art journals with. :)

1 comment:

Adam said...

My pantry is a mess, my freezer is even worse